Monday, February 2, 2009

Dildine Family Highlights






In the nearly 2 ½ years since my last post…so much for “just doing it”…a lot has gone on. Here are the top 10 highlights in chronological order (I know…only 10 in two years. This is why I haven’t fallen in love with blogging yet):


1. Matt’s brother Josh proposed to Ms. Hilary Scott of Thousand Oaks, CA
2. Matt graduated from Law School
3. Kym graduated from Business School
4. Matt took the CA bar
5. We moved away from Pepperdine after 8 wonderful years to our hometown of Clovis, CA
6. We traveled to Italy and Switzerland (thank you Jerry and Lori for the wonderful time in Lausanne)
7. Matt started his new job at Kimble, MacMichael and Upton
8. Kym started her new job at ITIS Corporation
9. Matt passed the bar (yippee)
and finally…just yesterday
10. We announced that we are pregnant (10 weeks. Due September 2009)




As you can see, life has been so good since our last post.
Now that I will actually have something to talk about I may post more often. I love reading my friends blogs, especially our friends with growing families, detailing the adventures of their precious little ones. I am not sure anyone will care about what I write but I will follow the lead of the McDonald, Hassler, Snow, Wolf and Tidmore families and start documenting our journey into and through parenthood.

2 comments:

Travis & Jeri Tidmore said...

Hooray! I figured you might post about this!

So excited for you guys! It is a BLAST!

jeri

McLove said...

Yeah!! I am so excited you posted! Isn't getting an ultrasound so fun! It is so crazy to see the little bean and know that the little one is growing in your tummy! Soo fun! We look forward to seeing posts on your little one soon!